Hertz offers car hire services in Beauvais, France. Located outside Paris city centre Beauvais still is home to many old world timbered houses, an 18th century Town Hall, the cathedral and Bishops palace and St.Lazarus Leper-House to name but a few attractions.
Hiring a car from Hertz is a great way to get you to wherever you want to go with ease. Be sure to hire a Neverlost GPS to ensure a well directed and hassle free trip to wherever your trip from Beauvais might take you.
Some of the driving rules of Beauvais are mentioned below-
• Always were your seatbelt.
• Always drive on the right.
• The speed limits can be changed in dry conditions or bad weather.
• 130 km/h is the limited speed at motorways.
• 110 Km/h is the limited speed at dual-carriage ways.
• On main roads, speed limit is 90 Km/h.
• The speed is limited to 80 Km/h in towns.
• Never drink and drive.
• If the visibility level gets lower than 50 m, the speed limits will be changed.
• Always carry your driver’s licence and insurance and registration certificates.
Hertz Car Hire Pick Up Locations in Beauvais
Car Rental Locations in France