Car Hire in Catania
With Hertz car hire in Catania, you can enjoy all the sights within and around this beautiful Sicilian city. Catania is the second largest city in Sicily situated between the Ionian Sea and Mount Etna, which is Europe’s highest Active Volcano. You can also visit Piazza del Duomo and its Elephant Fountain, the Teatro Museum – a 19th century opera house, The Roman Theatre, Piazza Stesicoro containing ruins of the Roman Amphitheatre and Castello Ursino.
Just get in your hired car from Hertz and be ready to explore.
When driving in Catania please note the following:
• Never drink and drive.
• Always drive on the right.
• Always ensure everyone wears their seatbelt.
• Always carry your driver’s licence.
• Always obey the legal speed limits.
• Children under 4 legally require child seats.
Hertz Car Hire Pickup Locations in Catania
Car Hire Locations in Italy