Car Hire in Faro
Hertz offers car hire services in Faro allowing you the opportunity to explore this beautiful city at your convenience. Faro is the main city of the Algarve region of Portugal, a beautiful scenic area with many historic monuments and plenty to see and do.
The international motorcycle rally that is held at Faro every year draws thousands of enthusiasts to the city for a celebration of speed and all that goes with it.
The other places of interest at Faro that you can visit as a tourist are Faro's marina, King Afonso III statue, Old church and hospital, Faro's Civil Government building and many more. You can even drive through the streets of this wonderful city to get a panoramic view of its wonderful architecture and design, as well as enjoying the parishes of Santa Barbara de Nexe, Sao Pedro and Se.
So hire a car from Hertz today and ensure that you enjoy all that Faro has to offer.
When driving in Faro please note the following:
• Never drink and drive.
• Always drive on the right.
• Always ensure everyone wears their seatbelt.
• Always carry your driver’s licence, insurance and registration documents.
• Always obey the legal speed limits which are enforced rigorously.
• Children under 1.5m in height legally require child seats.
• Fines can be issued and paid for on the spot
Car Rental Pickup Locations in Faro
Car Hire Locations in Portugal