Car Hire in Fuerteventura
Hertz car hire in Fuerteventura will allow you to discover this exotic island at your convenience and comfort. With miles of beautiful white sandy beaches and sunny weather for most of the year, it’s no wonder tourists keep coming back year after year. This beautiful Canary Island has many interesting tourist attractions, some of which are Caleta de Fuste, El Cotillo, La Oliva, Gran Tarajal and Betancuria. Fuerteventura is an ideal place for all the nature lovers as you can explore seabed full of wonderful flora and fauna, wonderful parks, delicious tropical cuisine and beautiful and vast sea. There are many beautiful towns and cities to visit where you can sit back and enjoy a nice meal or just sit back and enjoy the many views the Fuerteventura has to offer.
Whilst driving your Hertz rental in Fuerteventura please be aware of the following points:
• The minimum driving age in Spain is 18 years old.
• Never drink and drive.
• Seat belts are compulsory for all passengers.
• Always obey the local speed limit.
• Always carry your Driver’s licence and your rental documents.
• The use of mobile phones whilst driving is prohibited.
• Do not park in areas where the curb is painted yellow or red – if you park illegally you can be towed away.
• All cars should be equipped with two warning triangles and a high-visibility jacket in case of a breakdown.
Hertz Car Hire Locations in Fuerteventura
Car Hire Locations in Spain