Car Hire in Gerona
Situated on both sides of the river Guell, Gerona is a city to enjoy form the comfort of your Hertz rental car. Gerona boasts an interesting mix of an historical medieval town and a lively modern-day city. Some of the major tourist attractions in Gerona are the Historical Museum, the Cathedral, Sant Feliu Church, the Bonastruc Ca Porta Center and the Arabic Baths, but there are many other excellent museums, historic churches, stunning examples of architecture and beautiful landscapes to be enjoyed whilst in Gerona.
After a day’s exploration you can relax in one of the many great quality restaurants and enjoy a meal to remember.
Hiring a car in Gerona gives you the flexibility of exploring this city at your own pace and convenience ensuring you make the most of your time in this wonderful part of the world and will also afford you the opportunity to visit the nearby cities and towns of Barcelona, Tossa de Mar, Figueres and Torrella de Montgri.
Whilst driving your Hertz rental in Gerona please be aware of the following points:
• The minimum driving age in Spain is 18 years old.
• Never drink and drive.
• Seat belts are compulsory for all passengers.
• The speed limit for driving on motorways in Spain is 120 km/ h (90-100 km/h on Open roads)
• Always carry your Driver’s licence and your rental documents.
• The use of mobile phones whilst driving is prohibited.
• Do not park in areas where the curb is painted yellow or red – if you park illegally you can be towed away.
• All cars should be equipped with two warning triangles and a high-visibility jacket in case of a breakdown.
Hertz Car Hire Locations in Gerona
Car Hire Locations in Spain