Car Hire in Lanzarote - Arrecife
Hertz offers car hire services in Lanzarote, the northernmost and easternmost island of the Canary archipelago. Although its surface area does not exceed 800 sq km the diversity of its landscapes attracts the eye.
Volcanic eruptions in the 18th and 19th centuries have given the island a spectacular appearance of singular form and beauty. White-sanded beaches and transparent waters are to be found beside strange and unusual landscape, formed by volcanic grottos, lakes of lava and craters. Boasting many holiday resorts and tourist attractions, there is much to see and do on this Island. Hire a car from Hertz and explore the Island at your own pace and be surprised to find that there really is something for everyone on this beautiful Island.
Whilst driving your Hertz rental in Lanzarote please be aware of the following points:
• The minimum driving age in Spain is 18 years old.
• Never drink and drive.
• Seat belts are compulsory for all passengers.
• Always obey the local speed limit.
• Always carry your Driver’s licence and your rental documents.
• The use of mobile phones whilst driving is prohibited.
• Do not park in areas where the curb is painted yellow or red – if you park illegally you can be towed away.
• All cars should be equipped with two warning triangles and a high-visibility jacket in case of a breakdown.
Hertz Car Hire Locations in Lanzarote - Arrecife
Car Hire Locations in Spain