Car Hire in Lyon
Hertz offers car hires services in Lyon, France. The Croix-Rousse and the Saint-Jean areas have been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites because of their slopes, plates and the narrow passageway. The main festival in Lyon is the festival of lights and the annual festival in June and August is termed as Nuits de Fourviere, all these have resulted in Lyon being the most popular Hotel destination in France in a January 2009 survey.
People can also opt to hire a car to visit places like Vaulx-En-Velin, Bron and Villeurbanne from Lyon. So if visiting this popular city don’t miss out on the opportunity to explore all it has to offer from the comfort and convenience of your car rental form Hertz.
When driving in Lyon please note the following:
• Always were your seatbelt.
• Always drive on the right.
• The speed limits can be changed in dry conditions or bad weather.
• 130 km/h is the limited speed at motorways.
• 110 Km/h is the limited speed at dual-carriage ways.
• On main roads, speed limit is 90 Km/h.
• The speed is limited to 80 Km/h in towns.
• Never drink and drive.
• If the visibility level gets lower than 50 m, the speed limits will be changed.
• Always carry your driver’s licence and insurance and registration certificates.
HERTZ CAR RENTAL LOCATIONS IN lyon
Car Rental Locations in France