Car Hire in Menorca
For car hire in Menorca book with Hertz, Menorca is the second largest of the Balearic islands in the Mediterranean. Situated just 34 Km from Mallorca, Menorca offers you an ample number of beaches and resorts to visit like Son Bou, Els Canutells, Cala Binisafuller and many more.
Driving with Hertz is a great way to explore this beautiful Island giving you time to ensure that you don’t miss a single thing. Catch some amazing sunrises and sunsets, enjoy local cuisine and markets, all at your own pace.
Whilst driving your Hertz rental in Menorca please be aware of the following points:
• The minimum driving age in Spain is 18 years old.
• Never drink and drive.
• Seat belts are compulsory for all passengers.
• The speed limit for driving on motorways in Spain is 120 km/ h (90-100 km/h on Open roads)
• Always carry your Driver’s licence and your rental documents.
• The use of mobile phones whilst driving is prohibited.
• Do not park in areas where the curb is painted yellow or red – if you park illegally you can be towed away.
• All cars should be equipped with two warning triangles and a high-visibility jacket in case of a breakdown.
Hertz Car Hire Locations in Menorca
Car Hire Locations in Spain