Car Hire in Munich
Hertz offers car hire services in Munich which is the capital city of Bavaria. Situated on the river ISAR, Munich is the third largest city in Germany. The historical monuments of Munich are extremely interesting for all those who love history and for those who love beer you have the world famous Oktoberfest. There are many beautiful buildings both new and old to see whilst the city offers a vast choice when it comes to dining out or shopping.
With a car hire from Hertz you can get to the various sites in Munich with ease and convenience and more importantly at your own pace. When in Munich be sure to visit nearby places like Rosenheim, Landshut Augsburg and Ingolstadt and ensure you make the most of your visit to Munich.
When driving in Munich please note the following:
• Never drink and drive.
• Always drive on the right.
• Always ensure everyone wears their seatbelt.
• Always carry your driver’s licence, insurance and registration documents.
• Always obey the legal speed limits.
• Children under 1.5m in height legally require child seats.
Car Hire Pickup Locations in Munich
Car Rental Locations in Germany