Car Hire in Palma De Mallorca
With Hertz car rental, you can hire a range of cars to suit your visit to Mallorca, for business or pleasure Hertz has the right car for your needs. Palma de Mallorca is rich in cultural heritage which can be seen everywhere in the cities architecture, making it the perfect place to immerse yourself in.
There are also amazing coastal views and many delightful places to sit back, relax and take it all in, whilst enjoying the local cuisine and a nice refreshing beverage.
Hiring a car from Hertz is the perfect way to get around during your visit as there is very little public transport and there is plenty to see and do. You can visit the markets in places like Manacor, Sapobla and Alcudia with ease at your own pace and on your own schedule.
When driving your Hertz rental in Mallorca please be aware of the following points:
• Always drive on the right hand side of the road.
• The minimum driving age in Spain is 18 years old.
• Never drink and drive.
• Seat belts are compulsory for all passengers.
• The speed limit in the city is 50km/h and 90km/h on open ways.
• Always carry your Driver’s licence and your rental documents.
• The use of mobile phones whilst driving is prohibited.
• Do not park in areas where the curb is painted yellow or red – if you park illegally you can be towed away.
• All cars should be equipped with two warning triangles and a high-visibility jacket in case of a breakdown.
Hertz Car Hire Locations in Plama de Mallorca
Car Hire Locations in Spain