Car Hire in Santander
Hertz offers car hire in Santander, this city enjoys a wonderful location between the mountains and the sea. You can enjoy the beaches, restaurants and museums. Santander is one of the best places in the world to visit where tourists are guaranteed to be entertained and looked after. Whilst visiting Santander be sure to take your Hertz rental on a trip to explore the nearby cities Bilbao, Oviedo and Pamplona.
When driving your Hertz rental in Santander please be aware of the following points:
• Always drive on the right hand side of the road.
• The minimum driving age in Spain is 18 years old.
• Never drink and drive.
• Seat belts are compulsory for all passengers.
• The speed limit for driving on motorways in Spain is 120 km/ h (90-100 km/h on Open roads)
• Always carry your Driver’s licence and your rental documents.
• The use of mobile phones whilst driving is prohibited.
• Do not park in areas where the curb is painted yellow or red – if you park illegally you can be towed away.
• All cars should be equipped with two warning triangles and a high-visibility jacket in case of a breakdown.
Hertz Car Rental Locations in Santander
Car Hire Locations in Spain