Car Hire in Stuttgart
Hertz offers car hire services in Stuttgart. There is a lot to explore in this city, which is famous for its museums and theatres with fascinating castles and palaces, relaxing gardens and parks. With so much to see and do a car hired from Hertz will undoubtedly make your visit a much more pleasurable one.
Be sure to visit the Old Palace, Benz-Museum, Bible House, Bismarck Tower, Hegel House, Konigsbau, Markthalle and the New Palace. Stuttgart has lots of tall towers which provide you with a panoramic view of the city and the surrounding region which has to be seen to be appreciated. Enjoy the vibrant street life of the city and search out the many eateries, cafe’s and shops that the city has to offer.
When driving in Stuttgart please note the following:
• Never drink and drive.
• Always drive on the right.
• Always ensure everyone wears their seatbelt.
• Always carry your driver’s licence, insurance and registration documents.
• Always obey the legal speed limits.
• Children under 1.5m in height legally require child seats.
Car Hire Pickup Locations in Hamburg
Car Rental Locations in Germany