Car Hire in Tenerife
Hertz offers car hire services in Tenerife. The largest of the Canary Islands with sunshine all year round and many towns and cities to visit such as Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Playa de Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Los Baldos, Llano del Moro, Centenero and El Sobradillo. Hire a car form Hertz during your visit to Tenerife and ensure you capture all this wonderful Island has to offer.
Formed by a volcanic explosion from the Atlantic Ocean around 12 million years ago, Tenerife has some spectacular views. There is a diversity of landscapes and geological formation due to the uneven topography and variety of climates all resulting in one of the most hygienic places in Spain with low air pollution levels due to the lack of industrial factories.
Tourism is one of the largest industries on the island with a massive services sector, mainly accessed by plane there are several things to see on and around the island, by car with Hertz or by glass bottomed boats or jet skies to name but a few options. Tenerife is known for its lively nightlife, large water parks, golf courses and many more activities that make this an ideal location for any age.
Whilst driving your Hertz rental in Tenerife please be aware of the following points:
• The minimum driving age in Spain is 18 years old.
• Never drink and drive.
• Seat belts are compulsory for all passengers.
• Always obey the local speed limit.
• Always carry your Driver’s licence and your rental documents.
• The use of mobile phones whilst driving is prohibited.
• Do not park in areas where the curb is painted yellow or red – if you park illegally you can be towed away.
• All cars should be equipped with two warning triangles and a high-visibility jacket in case of a breakdown.
Hertz Car Hire Locations in Tenerife
Car Hire Locations in Spain