Car Hire in Valencia
Hertz offers car hire services in Valencia. This is Spain's third-largest city based on the Mediterranean coast south of Barcelona. Surrounded by mountains and beautiful orange groves, Valencia boasts impressive futuristic architecture, neon-lit fountains, a colourful old town with a bustling beach. Hire a car with Hertz and explore this city and its surrounds at your own pace and to your own schedule. Famous for its nightlife and festivals, Valencia is somewhere you will want to go back to.
Whilst driving your Hertz rental in Valencia please be aware of the following points:
• The minimum driving age in Spain is 18 years old.
• Never drink and drive.
• Seat belts are compulsory for all passengers.
• Always obey the local speed limit.
• Always carry your Driver’s licence and your rental documents.
• The use of mobile phones whilst driving is prohibited.
• Do not park in areas where the curb is painted yellow or red – if you park illegally you can be towed away.
• All cars should be equipped with two warning triangles and a high-visibility jacket in case of a breakdown.
Hertz Car Hire Locations in Valencia
Car Hire Locations in Spain