Car Hire in Ibiza
Hertz offers car hire in Ibiza to give you the opportunity to explore all this wonderful Island has to offer. Ibiza is one of the most popular Spanish holiday destinations. To truly enjoy Ibiza’s countryside, beaches, cities and towns, hiring a car from Hertz is highly recommended.
With some of the best night clubs in the world, Ibiza is regarded as one of the best places to go to if you want to party.
If you are looking for a more subdued experience, Ibiza is renowned for its amazing beaches, coves and towering cliffs which are densely covered with beautiful pine trees. Some of the places worth visiting are the old part of Ibiza town, the Egg of Columbus in Sant Antoni, staircase in Elivissa and Es Vedra – the mystical island rock. Travel to these beautiful towns and explore some of the beautiful white sand and crystal water beaches of Ibiza. Enjoy the local cuisine in one of the numerous restaurants and cafes that the Island has to offer.
Whilst driving your Hertz rental in Ibiza please be aware of the following points:
• The minimum driving age in Spain is 18 years old.
• Never drink and drive.
• Seat belts are compulsory for all passengers.
• Always obey the local speed limit.
• Always carry your Driver’s licence and your rental documents.
• The use of mobile phones whilst driving is prohibited.
• Do not park in areas where the curb is painted yellow or red – if you park illegally you can be towed away.
• All cars should be equipped with two warning triangles and a high-visibility jacket in case of a breakdown.
Hertz Car Hire Locations in Ibiza
Car Rental Locations in Spain