Car Hire in Almeria
With Hertz car hire in Almeria you can explore the beautiful beaches, historic monuments and stunning landscapes in comfort and at your own convenience. Using Hertz car hire, you can reach places that are not accessible by public transport and plan your schedule to your personal wants and needs.
Almeria is based in South-eastern Spain in Andalucía, you must visit Cabo de Gata-Nijar Natural Park which is of volcanic origin with virgin beaches and isolated caves. The other major tourist attractions in Almeria are the Alcazaba, the Cathedral, Castle of San Cristobal and Museum of Almeria.
Whilst driving your Hertz rental in Almeria please be aware of the following points:
• The minimum driving age in Spain is 18 years old.
• Never drink and drive.
• Seat belts are compulsory for all passengers.
• Always obey the local speed limit.
• Always carry your Driver’s licence and your rental documents.
• The use of mobile phones whilst driving is prohibited.
• Do not park in areas where the curb is painted yellow or red – if you park illegally you can be towed away.
• All cars should be equipped with two warning triangles and a high-visibility jacket in case of a breakdown.
Hertz Car Rental Locations in Almeria
Car Hire Locations in Spain